HUGE Bottle of FREE Tide Laundry Detergent
Do you feel like you’re always doing laundry? I sure do! LOL If so, then do not miss this HOT freebate offer at Staples. Because, you can get a free 128 oz bottles of Tide – which will clean 89 loads after cashback from TopCashBack! I mean, who doesn’t love free Tide laundry detergent?
Don’t Miss it!
Hurry! Because you only have until September 21st to score this hot free-after-cashback offer! Of course, you must be a new TopCashBack member to claim this freebate offer.
How to get a Free Tide
2) Use the “Get Offer” button to take you to the official Staples website.
3) Purchase a Tide Detergent for a total of $12.89 or more.
4) Within 7 days of purchase, $12.89 will appear in your TopCashback account. You’ll be able to withdraw this within 14 days of purchase.
Offer Expires September 21st, 2022
Note: Transactions must contain at least $12.89 worth of purchases (before tax + shipping) to ensure the $12.89 cash back is credited to TopCashback accounts.
About Tide Laundry Detergent
America’s #1 detergent*, Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent helps keep your whites white and your colors colorful, wash after wash.
Tide Simply Clean and Fresh liquid laundry detergent has 2X the baking soda power* to target tough odors deep in the fibers of your clothes. It is now more concentrated to provide more stain removal and freshness and less water*. From America’s #1 detergent,** to cover your many laundry needs. Also try our small but powerful Tide PODS laundry pacs. Measure your loads with cap. For medium loads, fill to bar 1. For large loads, fill to bar 3. For HE full loads, fill to bar 5. Add clothes, pour into dispenser, start washer. * vs. previous formula ** based on sales
- Tough on odors, easy on your wallet
- 2x the power of baking soda laundry detergent*
- Cleans fabrics in just 1 wash with no pre-treating required
- With a more concentrated formula, you get more cleaning agents and less water in every drop. *vs. previous formula
- Works in laundry loads for both HE and non-HE washing machines