ACOP Opinion Panel Surveys: Scam or Legit?
American Consumer Opinion Panel, or ACOP, has been around for more than 20 years. They are legitimate, and you can really make money sharing your opinions. Here’s a little more information we’ve gathered to help you decide if this is a good one for you to join.
Tips to Make the Most of ACOP
- Join ACOP research panel.
- Confirm your email (they’ll send you an email with a link to confirm. You must confirm or your account will be set to pending.
- Complete your first survey. Screener surveys are short (20 questions or less) and pay 5 – 50 points or an entry into a monthly drawing. Longer surveys pay 100 – 5,000 points.
- You may cash out to PayPal once you reach the $10 (1,000 points) threshold. Make sure your PayPal email matches the email used to sign up for ACOP. If you didn’t use your paypal email, you can change your email. To update your email address, log on to your My Account page, go to Login and then enter your email address and password. Choose the Update Contact Information option located on the front page of your My Account page. Other payout options include Hyperwallet and Sweepstakes (use your points to enter to win).
- Available to US, UK, CA, DE, and FR.
About American Consumer Opinion
- Membership is free.
- Earn money taking surveys.
- Your voice is heard.
- Evaluate new products.
- Test new advertising.
- More than $30 million paid out to panel members.
- Over 7 million active panelists.