Amazon Hack! Trick to Get Prime 2-for-1 Deal!
Did you know, you can share your Amazon Prime! In other words, up to 2 adults, four teens and four children can share one Prime account and all its benefits! It’s like getting Amazon Prime for half price – share the cost! There is NO additional cost to your Prime account!
Not only is this amazing for obvious reasons, there’s a few additional reasons that freebie lovers will LOVE:
- Have two accounts under one Prime account (pay once for two people!)
- Beat those limit one freebies, deals and free-after-rebate!
- No need to sign on as dad (or whoever has the Prime account) to get free prime shipping!
Note: you can only add another account once every six months. You can remove the account any time.
What is an Amazon Household?
A Household allows you to connect and share Amazon benefits with the whole family. Two adults and up to four teens and four child profiles may link in a Household.
Adults (18 and up)
Two adults in a Household can share digital content and if they are Prime members, Prime benefits.
Teens (13-17 years old)
Teen logins allow teens to shop on their own and parents approve the order with a simple text. Teens may also access certain Prime benefits if their parents are a Prime member. Teen logins are not currently supported on Kindle.
Children (12 and under)
Parents can add children to a Household to manage parental controls on Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers through Kindle FreeTime. Personalize each child’s experience by selecting what content they are able to see, and set educational goals and time limits. Children can access digital content that their parent allows on their child’s device but are not enabled to shop.
What Your Family Gets with Amazon Prime Household
The Amazon Household Program enables two adult family members to share streaming access to thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Video.
Prime customers can share the following Prime benefits:
- Free Prime Delivery benefits
- Streaming access to Prime Video
- Free books with Prime Reading
- Earn 2% rewards on Prime Reload
- Amazon Photos and album sharing
- Free books with Amazon First Reads
- Unlimited listening on Audible Channels
- Early access to Amazon Lightning Deals
- Digital content you can share through Family Library
- Share eBooks, audiobooks, apps and games on your Kindle and other Amazon devices and media apps
- Access digital content from both adult accounts and share with up to four child profiles
Maximize Your Free Amazon Prime
- First, Everyone can start with a free Prime Membership for 30 days, as explained here.
- Then, students can get 6 months of free Amazon Prime, which we told you about here.
- And, those who qualify via EBT or government assistance can get Amazon Prime for less than Half Price! Read more.
If you’ve taken our advice to get FREE Amazon Gift Cards, then you can use Amazon Prime to have your stuff delivered in two days – free!