Amazon Rebatekey Scam or Legit? Up to 100% Cash Back Rebates & Coupons
If you’re just hearing about Amazon Rebatekey for the first time, you may wonder if it’s a scam or if it is legitimate? With all of the spam offers posted on other freebie sites, it’s important to be vigilant! We check out every single offer to verify before haring with you. That’s why we are the original home of Gimmie’s Big List of Fake Freebies to Avoid.
No more clipping coupons or mailing in UPCs. Just claim, buy, and wait for your check to arrive.
The short answer: yes, Amazon Rebatekey is legitimate. You can get freebies and Amazon coupons to save big money. So, head on over and Join Rebatekey and check out all the rebates they have available.
How Soon will I get my Rebate?
Rebates are processed after 30 days of purchase. This is how we can offer such high discounts. Sellers have 5 days to approve or decline the rebate.
Rebates are automatically approved after 5 days.
How Rebate Key Works
First and foremost, NO review is required. This is not a free-for-review offer that used to be so popular on Amazon before they prohibited sellers from requiring it. Sellers cannot request or require that you do a review. You can review items if you want, of course.
Step by Step
- Find the item you want to purchase.
- Click on Buy Product and read the instructions carefully.
- The use of additional discounts is not allowed, this action will invalidate the rebate.
- Click on Buy Product again, which will take you directly to the product.
- Purchase the product at the redirected URL, which is usually Amazon.
- Copy the order ID they provide you with.
- Go back to RebateKey and go to Purchases > Unclaimed.
- Click on Confirm Purchase and paste your order ID and confirm it.
- Wait 35 days for your payout. In your Wallet, you may choose between check, PayPal, or e-gift card.
Is there a Limit to How Many Rebates You Can Get?
Yes there is. Rebate Key has a limit of 5 items per day, and 50 items per month. If you exceed the monthly limit, it will reset on the first day of the following month.