Enfamil Class Action Settlement, Claim $15 with No Receipts!
According to this press release, consumers who purchased certain Enfamil brand formula product(s) between January 1, 2017, and June 23, 2022 could be affected by the Enfamil Deceptive Labeling Settlement. There is a proposed settlement in a class action lawsuit, Wacker v. Mead Johnson & Co., LLC, that alleges that certain Enfamil brand formula products were deceptively packaged and labeled as being able to make a specific number of liquid ounce bottles of formula. Mead Johnson, the make of Enfamil, denies these allegations and asserts that its labelling and marketing is truthful but has settled this case to avoid further litigation and distraction of resources from its business.
How do I file a claim?
Head on over to the website, where you can learn more and file a claim.
What’s this settlement about?
The lawsuit claims that Mead Johnson & Company, LLC (the maker of Enfamil brand Products) (“Defendant”) deceptively packaged and labeled certain Enfamil brand formula Products as being able to make a specific number of liquid ounce bottles of formula. Mead Johnson denies these allegations and asserts that its Labeling and marketing is truthful but has settled this case to avoid further litigation and distraction of resources from its business.
What Products are Included?
Product Description ~ UPC and/or SKU ~ 4-oz Bottle Claim
- Eofamil AR 15.2 Ounce 030087510096 Makes 53 bottles
- Enfamil Enspire Gentlease 14.5 Ounce 030087512355 Makes 52 bottles
- Enfamil Enspire 27.4 Ounce 030087512682 49 Feedings
- Enfamil Enspire 15 Ounce 030087512041 53 Feedings
- Enfamil Gentlease Neuro Pro 20 Ounce originally posted on freebfinder.com 030087512563 Makes 72 bottles
- Enfamil Gentlease Neuro Pro 15.2 Ounce 030087512123 Makes 55 bottles
- Enfamil Gentlease Neuro Pro 17.6 Ounce 030087512750 Makes 63 bottles
- Enfamil Infant Neuro Pro 15.7 Ounce 0300875121 ll Makes 56 bottles
- Enfamil InfantNeuro Pro 18.2 Ounce freebfinder.com 030087512748 Makes 65 bottles
- Enfamil Infant Neuro Pro 20.7 Ounce 030087512557 Makes 74 bottles
- Enfamil Sensitive Neuro Pro 14.7 Ounce 030087512454 Makes 52 bottles
- Eofamil Nutramigen LGG 27.8 Ounce 030087512222 Makes 49 bottles
- Enfamil Nutramigeo LGG 19.8 Ounce 030087123945 Makes 33 bottles
- Enfamil Neuro Pro Gentlease 35.2 oz 300875127506 Makes 63 bottles
- Enfamil Neuro Pro 31.4 oz 300875121115 Makes 56 bottles
Who is eligible for a refund?
You are included in the Settlement as a Class Member if you live in the United States and you purchased any of the specified Enfamil Products (for personal use only) from January 1, 2017 through June 23, 2022.
Is a receipt required?
Proof of purchase is not required. However, if you have receipts, you may be able to claim more.
How much will I get back?
- Consumers with proof-of-purchase can get $3.00 per unit up to a total of $45.00 per Household.
- Consumers without proof-of-purchase can get $3.00 per unit up to a total of $15.00 per Household.
What’s the deadline to file a claim?
October 31, 2022.
What is a class action lawsuit settlement?
For example, a class action lawsuit is one with multiple plaintiffs. In other words, there are more than one person being represented by the lawsuit. In other words, a plaintiff or plaintiffs file the case on behalf of many people who were affected by aren’t involved in the actual suit. For example, if you purchased an item that was later determined to be involved in a class action lawsuit, you may be entitled to compensation. If you’re included in the class or group of people affected, then you can file a claim to receive money, coupons or replacement products. But, each case is different, and each will specify who is included. In addition, class action lawsuits may require proof that you are part of the group of affected people. In this case, proof of purchase or other specified proof is needed. However, in some cases, no proof is required. In that case, you can file a claim without proving that you are part of the class of people affected. Of course, when you file a claim you are doing so under penalty of perjury. So, do not file if you do not qualify.
Want more like this?
Get ALL the money owed to you in all our Top Class Action Lawsuits with No Receipts *HERE*!