FAKE ALERT! Free Skin Care from Skin Care Advisor
Before you head over to claim this alleged Free Burt’s Bee’s Skin Care, be sure to check out our research.
After all, we are the home of the freeBfinder’s Big List of Fake Freebies to Avoid. We research all samples before we share to keep you safe online. You may not realize it, but scammers and spammers are notorious for posting fake offers. There are lots of reasons why people post fake freebies, but usually it is about money. They build up a website or Facebook fanpage and then sell it for profit. Or, they take your info submitted in their alleged freebie form, and sell it to Spammers.
We reported the first fake back in October 2013. Nothing has ever come from this site!
UPDATE: I’m happy to report that Facebook has taken this fake page down! Thank you all for reporting them!
More FAKE offers from this page
Olive Skin Care
Eminence Clear Skin Moisturizer https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skin-Care-Advisor/1422044548018562?sk=app_203351739677351&ref=s
- This company does not exist
- There is no website
- There is no product info, and no way to purchase alleged products
- Address is actually for a business in South Carolina called Nail Spa
2000 Sam Rittenberg Blvd Ste 198, Charleston, South Carolina 29407
- Request form can be submitted empty
- Images are hosted on the same cloudfront.net server that known scammers use
- This was shared by a known scammer who has shared other fake freebies (such as the FAKE offer for a Free Sleeping Mask https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anti-Snoring-Center/132141440266262?id=132141440266262&sk=app_128953167177144) that won’t come
This is not a legit offer, it is spam.
To stay safe we highly recommend that you read our Big List of Fakes and learn how to protect yourself on every single freebie you sign up for. Read also: Getting Started with freeBfinder.
Stay safe online with freeBfinder’s Big List of Fake Freebies to Avoid!
Their website info: