Free Sparkling Tea
If you love getting great freebies, then this is one you need to go for! So, right now Social Nature has a new product testing opportunity available. You can apply for free Premium Sparkling Tea to test and keep. And, this is a full-size product!
When you start with high quality botanicals, you don’t need additives – just the boldness to try something new. Sparking Botanicals are made with Real Plants with Real Virtue – no sweeteners, no acidifiers, no BS. Ingredients are directly sourced from farmers of rare botanicals – berries, herbs, roots, and teas, and craft brewed to deliver a real expression of these unique flavors in a whole new, refreshing way. Every year, the team travels to origins to meet with farmers, taste the crop, and work together in the fields. They practice direct trade, leaving 100% of the price paid for the crops on the table for the growers who worked to cultivate the ingredients.
- Black Lemon: Bright, aromatic and citrusy with a malty finish. They brew heirloom varieties of high-grown black tea from the Golden Triangle of Southeast Asia with zesty and floral California lemons and tangy, caramelized “black lemons” sourced from the jungles of Guatemala. Black Lemon is super energizing, aromatic and quenches the palate.
- Dandelion Ginger: Roasted dandelion root and a unique variety of ginger prized for its pungency, aroma and spiciness are craft brewed and combined with red chili and tonic herbs. The result is an incredibly aromatic ginger beer with zero added sugar that offers satisfying depth and focal ginger heat. They balance the spice with a quenching trio of citrus and a special type of high mountain Japanese green tea fermented with black koji.
- Elderberry Maqui: Wild-foraged maqui berries & black elderberries boldly land on the palate with accents from red wine grape skins, herbs & hibiscus to create a luscious flavor with a wine-like profile. Maqui berries are a prized source of polyphenols & have been traditionally taken by the people of Patagonia for vitality, detox & cleansing.
- Grapefruit Quince: Grapefruit Quince elevates everyday replenishment with juicy hibiscus, aromatic yuzu and succulent quince in the perfect harmony of tangy bittersweet effervescence. Hibiscus is enjoyed throughout the tropical regions of the world for its rejuvenating properties. Fragrant lemongrass and real grapefruit peel add refreshing brightness.
- Green Tea Tonic: The shade-grown Japanese green tea used to make matcha is cold brewed and infused with sweet wormwood, green shiso and a hint of chrysanthemum blossoms to create a smooth, sophisticated take on sparkling green tea.
- Schisandra Berry: Tart & quenching with a lovely rosé infusion, Schisandra Berry is a forest-grown adaptogen elixir. Known as the five-flavor berry, schisandra grows like grapes on a vine and has a unique balance of sweet, sour, salty, bitter and pungency with notes of cranberry, wild rose and citrus. In Eastern traditions, schisandra berry is taken as a detox herb, beauty tonic & mood booster.
Get a voucher for a FREE can of Premium Sparkling Tea, 12fl oz (355mL)
Sample value Up to $3.50
If you haven’t already, you can join Social Nature.
Learn More about Social Nature
How Product Tests Work
Product Tests have a few more steps than easy freebies. For example, with easy freebies you only have to give your shipping info. Conversely, you need to apply for product tests, and they choose select applicants. But, since they’re usually full-size products and more valuable items, it’s worth it!
Sometimes, there will be a short survey. They do this to match you with the products and/or companies looking for people like you. And, with product tests there’s a limited supply of free things. Often, product tests require that you try the item and review it or tell them what you think of it. Similarly, some sellers will offer free with a review products to get more reviews. See our big list of Product Test opportunities and learn more here.