Hurry! Free 8X10 Photo Print at CVS
Hurry and get a FREE 8×10 Photo Print at CVS. These freebies make great gifts! In other words, get this free photo, grab a frame and you have a gift that will bring memories to your loved one for years to come.
Stores such as CVS have these free photos often. You can fill up a photo album and never pay for any of your prints. I know I have. Get yours today while you can. CVS Photo has some of the best free photo prints and enlargements! And, they do it regularly. It’s awesome! They don’t last more than a few days, so if you see one active, grab it while you can.
How to get free photo prints
- Head on over and sign in or sign up.
- Add your photos that you want to print or enlarge.
- Make any enhancements or crop picture, then add to cart and choose 8×10 size
- Check out and use promo code EFREE810
- Choose store pickup to avoid shipping charges (you have a week or two to pick up, which varies by store)
This offer expires 11/2/22
Follow the steps exactly to ensure your photo prints are free!
When you go to the store to pick up, walk over to the photo department. If you have your email confirmation that the photo is ready to pick up, then show it to the CVS employee so they can find your print. If not, then tell them your name or phone number used to place the order.
Then, they’ll ring up your purchase which will total $0.00. In some places you may need to pay tax on the original amount, however I have never had to pay anything. In other words, no payment is required. I’ve never even had to swipe my card.