Menard’s Secret 11% Price Adjustment Forms for 2023
Here it is! The forms you’ll need to get 11% back via rebate, for purchases made the week BEFORE an 11% rebate sale. What’s the Secret Menards 11% Rebates? Occasionally, Menard’s, a home improvement store in the Midwest, has their infamous 11% rebate sale. During a Menards 11% rebate sale, everything in the store is eligible for an 11% mail-in rebate. And, that can add up to some great savings! You can also save 2% by using the Menard’s Big Card – their credit card. But what you may not know… there’s a secret Menards Rebates Price Adjustment!
Price Adjustment on purchases made before Rebate Week
To get the 11% Price Adjustment Rebate, simply go to the rebate counter in any Menard’s store and ask them for an 11% Price Adjustment Rebate form. This is different than the 11% rebate form during Menards rebate week! This form is available ONLY during an 11% rebate sale week. Unlike the 11% Rebate form, the 11% Price Adjustment Rebate form is not available online, and must be picked up in store. Also, you must get it during the rebate week!
Menard’s Secret 11% Price Adjustment Forms 2023
2023 Price Adjustment Rebates
- Well we were right again! Go get the Menards 11% price adjustment form, good from 2/5 – 2/18/2023
- For the past few years, we:ve accurately predicted the next Price Adjustment. This year we believe it will be February 5 – 18, 2023.
- When will the next Menard’s 11% sale be? If last year is any indication (and so far they’re doing the bag sale again, like they have for several years.)
- Therefore, the first sale should go through Feb. 18, 2023.
- Furthermore, we predict the next 11% rebate sale will be 2/19/2023.
- That means the price adjustment should cover 2/5 – 2/18.
- As always, we will have the Menards price adjustment forms for you as soon as it is available.
- Menard’s 15% off Bag Sale is on again for 2023! Save 15% off items that fit inside their special bag, from January 1-14, 2023.
For older Menards Rebates Price Adjustment rebate forms, go here.
11% Price Adjustment FYI
You can get current 11% Rebate forms (not price adjustment forms) at the Menard’s Rebate center online.
To submit any Menard’s mail-in rebate, send any/all receipts from purchases made during the time frame noted on the form by the due date. In other words, your rebate will come via postal mail in the form of a postcard to the address you provide. As a result, these rebate checks can be spent at Menard’s stores like cash.
11% Menard’s Secret Price Adjustment Rebates
- NOTE: The picture above shows the current rebate form, rebate number will change each time there’s a new rebate and will be different than the one pictured
- Purchases made the week before an 11% rebate sale are eligible for the price adjustment
- Excludes sale-priced items
- Form for the 11% price adjustment rebate is NOT available online. You can pick up in-store at the rebate center by where you check out
- Multiple receipts may accompany one rebate certificate
- Since rebate receipts were not generated, you need to send your full regular receipt with this rebate
- Don’t have your receipt? Just swipe your Menard’s BIG card at the kiosk near the service counter by front door and print new receipts!
Finally, if you have a price adjustment form to share, please comment on our Facebook page. Because, we can all help each other save big money!