Moe’s Southwest Grill: Free Queso & Burrito
Get a Free Moes Queso when you sign up with Moe’s eWorld Rewards! And, not only do you get a free queso appetizer now, you also get a burrito for your birthday, and insider information on upcoming events and deals. Head over to Moe’s website today and get your free queso!
Free Appetizer at the Restaurant
Order ahead, save your faves and earn rewards with just a few taps. So download the app today and get a free cup of queso just for signing up. And get a free burrito on your birthday every year. Just please don’t wear your birthday suit when trying to redeem.
How This Free Food Offer Works
FREE QUESO! Get a free cup of queso just for signing up.
FREE BURRITOS! Get a free burrito every year for your birthday.
GET REWARDED JUST FOR EATING WHAT YOU LOVE! You’ll get 10 points for every dollar spent – earn enough points and we’ll reward you with $10 to spend on your next visit.
Every dollar you spend gets you 1 point. Reach 100 points and we will reward you with $10 to use on our next visit.
- Sign up for the Moe Rewards program – either download our Moe’s app (and get quick access to order online) or sign up online (see above).
- Register – answer a few quick questions, including your favorite location, so you don’t miss out on any news or deals.
- Turn on Notifications – this is how you will be in the know.
- Earn rewards – just scan your app at the register or scan your receipt after you sit down. Don’t worry if you forget your phone, you can still get rewards just by giving your phone number when you check out.
- Repeat – the more times you visit, the more points and the more banked rewards you’ll earn.
About Moes Southwest Grill
Moe’s Southwest Grill: Mexican Restaurant & Tex Mex Grill was founded in Atlanta, Georgia, in December 2000 by Raving Brands. The name “Moe’s” originated as an acronym for “Musicians, Outlaws and Entertainers,” and this theme led to the music-related artwork found in the restaurants.
After 17 years of rockin’ and rollin’, they’re now serving the most awesome Southwest fare at more than 700 locations in the U.S. and abroad.
Moes Southwest Grill, offering dine-in and catering options for fresh burritos, tacos, fajitas, and of course, nachos loaded with queso and guac. The first thing you’ll hear when you walk into the restaurant is an enthusiastic “Welcome to Moe’s!” It’s more than a greeting; it’s a way of life for the folks who customize each meal fresh to order right in front of the guest.While Moe’s is best known for its burritos packed with a choice of over 20 fresh, flavorful ingredients, the menu also features kid’s, vegetarian and low-calorie options. And all meals are served with free chips and salsa.
Don’t miss another freebie! Get Instant Freebie Alerts here! Find the Newest Freebies posted here! Then, JOIN all of our FB Groups!