PointClub Survey Site Review: Scam or Legit?
We get asked all the time: Is Point Club legit? Fans have asked many times over the years if PointClub is a scam. So, we compiled our findings to show you why we think you’ll like Point Club, and what to watch out for – so you don’t waste your time. How much can you earn on PointsClub? Well, there were over $75 in points available to earn when I first joined!
The best way to find legitimate survey sites is to check out those we’ve reviewed in our List of Recommended Survey Sites.
Tips & Next Steps
- The most important thing about PointClub is to be consistent, honest and clear. They will ask the same question in more than one way to see if you’re being truthful and are paying attention.
- Confirm your email (they’ll send you a email, click the link in it that says Complete Registration and they’ll give you 1000 points).
- Answer a few questions to fill in your profile (you can start by taking the sign-up surveys on your dashboard); the more complete you are, the more they can match you for paying surveys.
- When you have enough points, you’ll be given the option to cash out (don’t fret if you can’t find the option, it’s not there until you have enough points). You can cash out with 25,000 points ($25) for a gift card, or 50,000 points ($50) for Paypal.
- This is a legit survey company, therefore it’s really important that you be honest, complete and pay attention when answering. Otherwise, they can remove you without notice.
- Get up to $5 bonus to start
- 2,000 points for joining
- 1,000 points for confirming your email
- 1,000 points for taking the intro Training and Evaluation Mission (took me about 2 minutes)
- 500 points for completing the short consumer profile
- 500 points for completing the short medical profile
- Ways to earn: Online, diary and mobile surveys, plus lots more. Missions clearly state how much you can earn, what your streak bonus is (when you’re consistent and participate every day you’ll get streak bonuses (example 10%), so in this case you’d earn 4,200 points multiplied by 10%, which is 4,620 in this case. It’ll also show the category and how long the survey should take to complete.
- Get even more points by referring friends.
Even if you don’t qualify for (complete) a survey, you’ll still get paid 12 points!
- Surveys typically take from 5 – 30 minutes to complete.
- As you level up, you can also get point bonuses. The higher the level you’re on, the more you can earn.
- Be consistent! Daily streaks can add 10% more to your points! Try to do it daily to maintain your streak. The amount you earn is multiplied by your daily streak bonus.
- Payouts available include gift cards for Amazon, Target, Walmart, Google Play, Home Depot, iTunes, Starbucks, etc.; movie vouchers, prepaid debit or credit cards, and sweepstakes entries.
- Once you request a gift card it can take a week or two to arrive.
- I can’t emphasize enough how important it is to be honest and clear. If you say you’ve completed “some high school” in one question, but then say you’re a “college grad” in another question, your account could be removed. PointClub has to answer to the companies who pay them for market research. So, if you’re not paying attention and not answering truthfully, you’re messing with their research findings. They take this very seriously and will not tolerate it.
NOTE: not everyone will get the same surveys. They are based on your demographics, your location, age, experience, family, etc.
Want to earn your way to a FREE Christmas? Be sure to follow ALL of our tips for legit ways to earn money online! It’s a great way to save up some extra cash! Earn enough to pay for those HOT deals we post about, or use to buy yourself something extra special! I haven’t paid for gifts in four years because of the survey companies I work for!
What are referral freebies?
Referral freebies are awesome! You get more stuff, and more valuable stuff. You just have to do a little work. Unlike easy freebies, these are not small samples! And, unlike product tests or sweepstakes, you don’t have to be lucky enough or fit the right profile to be picked.
So, your destiny is in your hands! That’s why I love these! 🙂
Feel free to share YOUR links to get more signups, so you can get this too! Share your link in our Refer Friends & Get Free Stuff! Share Your Links HERE Facebook group