SCAM! Don’t Request That Free Potholder! You Won’t Believe Why!
Instead of a free potholder, we’re giving you FREE Advice! All you’ll get is a lot of Spam if you sign up for this fake freebie.
- Before you head over to request a FREE Oven Mitt & Free Pot Holder be sure to read our findings!
- There are several alleged freebies on this page; none of them are legit! Not one!
Free Pottholder & Oven Mitts
Le Blanc Linen Wash Sample
Free Halloween Stickers / Free Wine Bottle Labels
Free Towel and Free Fingertip Towel – also fake
Findings (What makes it fake?)
- First of all, any Facebook page that claims to be giving away so many unlimited freebies – but is allegedly a tiny business – is a red flag!
- Spam popup after submit (an unrelated offer pops up and wants you to fill it out. The scammers get PAID when you do! They’re tricking you into making them money.
- They are allegedly a small business that sells on etsy. The business seems to be aware of this scam, and has deleted their etsy shop which was linked from the fake facebook page. See for yourself here
- The legit company’s phone number and address are used, but this is NOT their Facebook page
- We called to verify with this legitimate business, and this is NOT their Facebook page and they are NOT offering samples
This is not a legit offer; it is 100% for sure not real. It is Spam. STEER CLEAR!
To stay safe we highly recommend that you read our Big List of Fakes and learn how to protect yourself on every single freebie you sign up for.
Stay safe online with freeBfinder’s Big List of Fake Freebies to Avoid!
We are the home of the freeBfinder’s Big List of Fake Freebies to Avoid. We research all samples before we share to keep you safe online. You may not realize it, but scammers and spammers are notorious for posting fake offers. There are lots of reasons why people post fake freebies, but usually it is about money. They build up a website or Facebook fanpage and then sell it for profit. Or, they take your info submitted in their alleged freebie form, and sell it to Spammers.