Vindale Research: Earn up to $100 per Survey + Product Tests
Is Vindale Research legitimate or is it a scam? Read my findings below, and my personal experience with this legit survey company. I just checked and had new surveys available. Log in to see if you got it too! You can earn up to $100 for each survey and keep the products you review.
— kristie riddle (@kristie42257711) February 1, 2019
- Make sure to finish the quick intro survey to let them know what you’re interested in (so they can match you up to surveys and free product tests!)
- Important: click the link in the email they’ll send to confirm (I found mine in my spam) – it comes from [email protected]
- Then head for the “survey” at top of page and get started with the “increase your eligibility” surveys (complete your profile and take the quick training tutorial) so you can get matched up faster to higher paying opportunities right away!
How does it work?
1. Take paid surveys
Share demographic information about yourself, and Vindale Research will match you to paid surveys. Browse current surveys in a list on our website, or have us email you when new surveys come in that you qualify for. Getting paid for you opinion couldn’t be easier!
- Highest paying surveys in the industry
- Access to hundreds of daily paid surveys
- Complete surveys on any device
2. Redeem your earnings by PayPal
When choosing your reward, select payment via PayPal and spend your earnings however you like. It’s that easy!
- All surveys are worth real cash, not points
- Simple, user-friendly payment center
- Quick payment turnaround
Is Vindale Legit or is it a Scam?
Vindale Research is a legitimate company in good standing with the Better Business Bureau. And, they get good reviews from members.
What about Vindale Research Complaints? I did a little digging and found some people who said that you can’t make money from Vindale. I’ve been a member for a few years, and while it isn’t going to make anyone get rich quick, Vindale is legit.
And, if you stick with it you can make some extra cash and test products. They do pay. It is legitimate. Why would people say that then? It’s hard to say. It could be because they didn’t stick with it and gave up before they reached payout. I know, I’ve been guilty of that myself in the past!!
How Vindale Research works:
Vindale offers surveys and free product tests, much like Pinecone Research. One big difference is that they also have optional offers you can complete. If you don’t want to do that, then you don’t have to.
Check out all the legit survey companies we recommend in our SURVEYS category. Get paid to take surveys, read your email, participate in daily cash extras on the blog and by referring friends.
But, don’t take my word for it… 🙂